Pasta with tomatoes and sheep's cheese (shepherd's cheese) from the oven with Kiki's secret spice has been one of my favorite dishes for a long time. For me, there is hardly anything better than pasta with a delicious, spicy, fruity tomato sauce. It's also quick to prepare and doesn't require many ingredients. So it's a perfect meal when you're short on time or just don't feel like spending hours in the kitchen. And if you have all the ingredients at home, you don't even have to go shopping😊😋.
- 1 tablespoon of Kiki's Secret Spice
- 500 g Pasta - e.g. Penne Rigate, Fusilli, Rigatoni (I used the Conchiglie Rigate from De Cecco)
- 750 g cherry tomatoes - washed
- 250 g sheep cheese
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic
- 8-9 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- First, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put the washed cherry tomatoes, garlic (with peel) and the sheep's cheese/shepherd's cheese (I used cow's cheese from Sütdinyari) in the baking dish.
- Season the whole thing with 1 tablespoon of Kiki's Secret Spice
- Then add 8-9 tablespoons of olive oil over it and mix well
Place in the oven on the middle rack for about 30 to 40 minutes until the tomatoes have shriveled..
While the tomatoes and co. In the oven you cook your chosen pasta in boiling salted water according to the package instructions and drain it.
When the tomatoes have shriveled up after 30 to 40 minutes, take the baking dish out of the oven and peel the garlic (make sure it is hot).
Once all the garlic cloves have been removed from the peel, you need to mash the garlic cloves with the help of a fork.
Now crush the sheep's cheese and mix the whole thing well.
Basil on top and put the finished pasta in the baking dish and fold it in well.
Garnish with basil leaves and serve or eat yourself 😉
We wish a good appetite!
PS: Due to the requests, here is the shepherd's cheese that I like to use the most: